Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Baby blogger

This shall be my first new challenge of the year. I have been bugged by a few people to start blogging but I've never really got down to do so. Writing has never been my interest and previously, I've always thought of blogging as a hobby for weird people. But, I've also seen how blogging can leave a positive impact on others' lives. I know for sure that I have been blessed by reading other people's blogs. And so, I hope I will be able to do so with my own blog too. I hope this journey of reflective writing will also encourage me to think deeper into things, to discover more interesting facts about life & God that is usually hidden below the surface of the many things I see and experience in my daily life.

My new year resolutions?

  1. As much as I want to receive many many blessings from people, I hope that I can be a blessing to others. I want God to use my life just the way He wants, to bless my friends, family & also people whom I will come to know.
  2. I want to be diligent in building my relationship with God and also with others. I believe that one of the most important essence in finding meaning in life is through relationships.
  3. Lastly, I hope to use blogging as a new area where I can contribute in building God's kingdom.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Congrats congrats. Welcome to the world of blog.Will be waiting for more to come, HOPE we are not seeing the last of you. :)

Sarah.... said...

Welcome to the blogworld, my dear godsis! If blogging is a hobby for the weird, you're now one of them! =)

Thanks for the time we spent together today...I really appreciate your friendship.