Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Way to go, teeth!

After one and a half years, I finally got my wisdom teeth out! All four of them, they're gone! What a relief!

It's been five days now since the surgery on the 12th, but it still hurts a bit. Nonetheless, if you ask me whether I regretted getting them out all at once, I would still say "NEVER!" I am so so glad that I got it all done at once that I can fly to the moon! I rather suffer all the pain once, than have it separated into two different occasions.

This will definitely be one of those unforgetable experiences which I will never forget. I'm now left with 26 teeth, but don't underestimate them; they are pretty strong and hardy. They will definitely make up for all my other lost teeth. =P

5 comments:

Dan said...

Eww...are those teeth in the pic yours? Don't tell me you're going to keep them under your pillow.

bionicshistrionics said...

Hehe... you can still bite hard ha? Scary...

serene said...

dan- yea, i'm keeping them under my pillow so that the tooth fairy will come and exchange it for something special! =P

symeon- of coz, can still bite hard..can't imagine life without sup kambing..

bionicshistrionics said...

oh man... i've totally forgotten about sup kambing until u brought it up! =(

would be ages before i would get to taste it again... sighs ~ ehehe...

Dan said...

Serene, see here.