Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Just for you, Kor

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY to my dearest Kor, who has been

--such a blessing in my life

--there to support me when I needed him most

--helping & challenging me in my weaknesses

--caring & looking out for my safety in the best way he can

--patiently putting up with my ‘nonsense’ for all those times I’ve annoyed him (yea, I know I can be pretty annoying at times.. =P)

--bringing joy and happiness into my life simply with his smiles & laughters

--most importantly, for loving me, valueing me & accepting me for who I am

Thanks, Kor, for all that you’ve done for me- the sacrifices and effort you’ve made to just make sure I’m happy and well; and for just being you, not trying to be someone you’re not. It is probably one of those things I like best about you- being honest and open.

I pray that God will continue to use you as a vessel of love, that will always bring warmth and joy into the lives of many, and through you, may many people be touched by His love and peace. May God continue to bless you with a lifetime of beautiful tomorrows, too, which I know you will, coz you have ME! Hehe...


Love you lots!

2 comments:

bionicshistrionics said...

That's a sweet entry! =P

The cake too!

Sarah.... said...

Happy Birthday, god-korkor! Haha...that just sounds wrong! But yeah, one of the things I like most about my dear godbrother is his honesty and openness. Hope he had a great birthday.