Friday, May 4, 2007

To a wonderful godsis

Thinking about the memories and the experiences we shared over the past few years just makes me turn to God and truly thank Him for you, a special godsis, who has enriched my life greatly and whom, I know will continue to do so for many years to come. I know a big part of who I am today is shaped by the love and care which you and Sam, and godma & godpa shared with me years ago when you all were still in BP.

I remember the time when I went to church service for the very first time. It was you who encouraged me to go and soon, all of us (together with my brothers and Sam, too) started going to church together. I may not have understood what church service was all about at that time but I knew I had fun and enjoyed going for it. And oh, with all the training we got from those banana & papaya sales, oh gosh, I don’t think we’ll really have to struggle achieving success if we had taken the business path today! =p

For all those fun times we had together as little kids, it's just amazing whenever I think of how they were already part of God’s plan way before we knew it was going to happen. He thought of you first when He wanted to create a godsister to be my friend. I feel blessed to have you in my life. No doubt times have changed and we are at different places now, but I believe that somehow, God will help us make this friendship stay strong, even after you go to the States.

I may not have said before how much you mean to me, so today, I’m sending you lots of love, special thoughts, warm hugs and kisses (think you’re gonna have to use Dettol to wash your face later) to wish you HapPy 20th BirThdAy! To my wonderful godsis, I pray that God will daily bless you twice as much the blessings you have given me! Hope you will have a fantastic birthday, Sarah. It’s your special day; you deserve the best!


1 comment:

Sarah.... said...

Wow...thank you so much, godsis!! This means a lot to me. We have so many fond memories together and you've been a significant part of my childhood and growing up years. Thanks for being the sister I never had. Love ya.