Sunday, May 6, 2007

Have my all, Lord

Dear Lord,

You know the anxieties of my heart, the things that I’m struggling so hard within me to keep a balanced life in you. Outwardly, my life may seem perfect, but inside me, there’s panic, worries and insecurities, which are starting to cloud my heart. I’m not sure I know exactly what these fears are, but it’s definitely not how you want me to feel. You just want me to seek you and trust you with ALL of my heart, and I think that’s what I’m finding hard to do at this moment.

So, teach me, Lord, to organize my days according to your priorities. Help me to rely on you with all my heart & mind, not just part of me, but ALL; and to find just enough amount of trust to keep me going for each day. Help me dwell daily in your promises for only your truths can set my mind free from all fears. Restore the peace that I once had with you, Lord; please, I need you, help me. Amen.

2 comments:

bionicshistrionics said...

Hi Serene! Saw d new pic u hv there! And a jolly clearer and a better one too =P

Just wanna drop u a line with the above and pen a few thoughts on having to place our trust in the Lord when all the things in the world may be crumbling down on our own 2 feet.

It's not easy to place our faith in Him especially with the so many things that go by our thoughts daily... earthly thoughts. But it's good of Him to remind us once in a while by placing obstacles which test our faith in Him. =)

Will pray for u to stay strong! Take care! =P

serene said...

Hey Symeon, thanks for your prayers and encouragement.. yeap, we sure do need obstacles to help us grow stronger.. guess without them, we will never grow.. =)
thanks once again.. you take care too!